Monday, June 3, 2013

Walmart Haul

Hello glamnistas!! Yesterday, I went to CVS and Walmart with my mom. Gotta have some perks, living with the parents in Kansas before I trek back to Oregon!

Anyways....

This is what I got!


As you can see, I got the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer. My first look at this is...it is just as *AMAZING* as everyone has been saying! When I put this primer on my face, it is so silky and soft unlike Smashbox's primer. I like this much better because I feel it gives me a little bit of dewyness AND gives me a flawless finish when paired with my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in Beige Rose.
Almost brought years to my eyes... *sniff sniff*!


I think I look pretty darn happy here ;)

Next off, we've got Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner in nude...OMG. Wow! I have tried white eyeliner on my water line and never like the results...BUT with this nude liner, I look more awake (thank god), and my eye looks brighter. What a beautiful liner! I am always finding ways to look more rested (since I sometimes am sleep challenged), and this seriously helped!

Next, we've got the Ecotools Six Piece Everyday Brush Collection. First off, I adore Ecotools. I tend to try to stick with cruelty-free products, when I can. Plus, their line of brushes is *SO* soft. This helps my skin to not get red and rashy from a dry brush. I bought this collection scarier I have been trying to contour more and better lately. However, my little MAC brush irritates my skin, and I find I much too small for good contouring (my friend gave me this). With the new contouring brush from this set, I get natural contouring results and am able to blend very well.

Until next time,

Ms. Glamtastic 

No comments:

Post a Comment